LessQQmorePewPew

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
LessQQmorePewPew

Des kaus jetzt owa wiakli ned sei

2 verfasser

Application

Shedevilish

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Application Empty Application

Beitrag  Shedevilish Fr Mai 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Run times:

Thursday and Friday OT#1 :18.30 OT#2 18.45 Start:19.00 - ~22.00/23.00

Cut and paste this questions into your application thread plz.

1.) Your characters ingame-name? Shedevilish
    2.) What 75 jobs do u have (only list jobs which u are willing to play and that u got geared)? DNC NIN RDM
    3.) What subjobs do u have? ALL FOR THOSE JOBS
    4.) What timezone are u in? CST- US
    5.) Most of our members are germans, is it ok for u that most of the average linkshelltalking between members is in german? I DONT UNDERSTAND IT BUT SURE
    6.) Do u know someone in the LS who can vouch for u? NANOLINO - He referred me !!
    7.) Do u have experience in sky? (not necessary, but helps) Very little i was with RESU and they are jerks !!
    8.) Did u had a previous sky-ls? why u left them? RESU
    9.) What items u want most from sky? Byakkos Haidate 1st Kirins Osode 2ns Zenith Pieces not sure after that
    10.) Can u attend both (thu/fri) runs per week with us? YES
    11.) What job(s) would u mainly like to play in sky for us? ANY ALTHOUGH I LOVE DNC MOST :p
    12.) Do u understand the simple rules? NO THEY ALL IN GERMAN BUT IM SURE SOMEONE CAN TELL ME
    13.) From where u know LessQQmorePewPew? (just something Serbaroz wants to know )Referred to by Nanolino
    14.) Any questions?* I have tried sky with Hex's shell resu and was horrible experience 2 months no gear and got stuff stolen from me as well . I also tried with mooglelounge and they said i was inexperienced which i am new to these things but got to start somewhere i just want nice and helpful people to learn from. If this is your shell then great i am on alot and can help most of the time . Thanks for consideration!

We will copy and paste your application in the leaders section and talk about it, that may takes up to 4days. If we choose u are a win for LessQQmorePewPew we will talk to u ingame and pearl u.

*) feel free to talk to Simaro, Serbaroz, Zebbit, Thomsoh or Herruin ingame if u have any questions

Thanks for applying, LessQQmorePewPew
    Serbaroz
    Serbaroz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 54

Application Empty Re: Application

Beitrag  Serbaroz So Mai 31, 2009 2:51 am

Hey Shedevilish,
    cool thing u appied to us, welcome to LessQQ.
    Just sent Nano or me a tell ig for a pearl.
    Hope to see u thursday then,
    Later, by Serb
    Shedevilish

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Beitrag  Shedevilish Mi Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm

oh hadnt heard anything and nice to see you serb someone catch me in game im usually on all day

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: So Mai 19, 2024 8:27 am